On this site I will publish useful tips and tricks for future and current dads.
- Tip #1: The most important advice of all: be patient with your pregnant wife! If she ever upsets you, think about how would you feel if you had three or even more heads instead of two?
- Tip #2: My friend, who is an experienced dad, gave me a very useful advice: sleep as much as you can while you’re still able to do it. I think that there’s no explanation needed.
- Tip #3: Do more push-ups or some similar exercises to strengthen your arms, because carrying a child will get heavier day by day.
- Tip #4: The child should get his room as soon as possible so that parents can work on making another brother or sister.
- Tip #5: Try to organize as many papers as possible for paternity leave before birth. Sometimes it gets complicated. I’ll dive into more detail in my post about 10+ Cretinisms of Slovenian Bureaucracy (which will come later).
- Tip #6: When you’re changing the diaper it’s good to have extra towels at hand, for just in case if in the meantime comes to peeing and pooping.