We have five weeks to go!
• measures about 46 centimetres,
• weighs between 2.3 and 2.7 kg,
• has less and less space in the uterus
• will gain weight of around 220 grams per week despite constriction,
• has most organs already fully developed.
• more and more wanting childbirth,
• awaits examination of the cervix,
• can be an inch open,
• requires a lot of protein, vitamins and minerals,
• has occasional problems with insomnia.
• more and more desires for childbirth,
• needs vitamins and energy to be useful at childbirth,
• still sleeps like a child,
• no longer gain weight,
• rides a baby stroller through the bedroom.