For the most part, things are already ready, just waiting for the boy to come into the world.
• is almost fully developed, only lung development is not finished,
• weighs more than 2.2 kilograms,
• is increasingly cramped, so he no longer kicks so hard.
• slowly need to pack the bag for the maternity ward,
• will soon start producing milk,
• already trains breathing techniques for labour,
• diligently attends a school for parents,
• has the left side of her body full of pain, because she can only sleep on that side.
• is slowly, slowly preparing sandwiches for a maternity ward,
• still has the wrong paternity leave form,
• already installed a baby shell in a car,
• also breathes in the rhythm of birth (when no one is watching),
• must train to photograph a newborn baby (if that is even possible?).