Just a few weeks before giving birth, the situation is like this:
• has about 40 cm, which is still less than … my foot number,
• is properly rounded,
• opens and, of course, also closes the eyes,
• is listening to the sounds from the outside world.
• have bigger breasts than week ago,
• will only breathe harder and harder, due to the ever smaller abdominal cavity,
• has occasional pain in the back,
• can already begin to update the knowledge of children’s songs.
• Has no bigger breasts,
• is happy that his partner has bigger breasts,
• regularly checks the power of children’s kicking and feels enthusiastic,
• every morning peacefully drink coffee, while he can,
• prepared an additional shelf for children’s clothing.