• it is already so large that it is limited in motion,
• weigh more than a kilo,
• has developed all the bones, which have not yet been fully consolidated,
• stronger and more often kicks,
• has developed the brain to this level, so that they can control the primitive way of breathing.
• uses various creams so that her skin will remain beautiful and radiant despite stretching,
• must avoid stress,
• needs daily rest,
• occasionally feels a little cumbersome.
• must motivate the mother to remain physically active,
• compete with the mother in the evening experimenting with food,
• assembled furniture for the child,
• is limited to moving around the apartment, because of the child’s furniture.