• is entering the period when it’s gaining the mass,
• he already weighs so much that we can use a kilogram unit,
• has more and more clothes in the father’s closets,
• the ears are covered with some sort of a slimy protector,
• basically, it looks like how he will look like at birth.
• these weeks she has been gaining weight, but she is still perfect,
• is undoubtedly pregnant, even in the eyes of laymen,
• has a greater uterus that is pressing on internal organs,
• needs daily rest,
• needs to eat 300 calories more than before on a daily basis.
• adheres to his lean line,
• has fewer things in his closets,
• no longer has any morning sickness,
• has clean ears,
• it looks better now than he will at birth.