Let’s see what’s new this week.
• weighs about 800 g,
• this week his lungs are mostly developing,
• can listen to the music from our world,
• eyelashes are already dense and lush,
• fats are starting to gather under the skin.
• it’s getting harder to find a comfortable sleeping position,
• is hungry even at night,
• has the feeling that she’s wearing a soccer ball or a small watermelon inside of her,
• needs daily rest,
• is frequently using a monster.
• he talks with friends about expecting the baby,
• wants his baby to get used to the gangster rap, but Nina doesn’t like this,
• at night he doesn’t pee and eat,
• he also wants a daily rest,
• takes the monster when the mother goes to pee at night.